Planet Fitness (PF) in Loveland is hiring for a part time front desk Membership Services Representative (MSR). Come and Join our Team!! We are looking for a team member who is flexible in working shifts between the times of 6:00am-10:00pm and weekends.
Who We Are!
At Planet Fitness our mission has always been to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming judgement free environment!
Reasons to join our PF Team!
● You get to work in a fun, motivating environment and build relationships with fellow team members and Planet fitness members!
● As a team member you get a complimentary Black Card Membership (BCM) for yourself AND one complimentary membership for your significant other for the duration of your employment.
● Enjoy working in a unique environment where we strive for everyone to be accepted. We are a diverse judgement free zone, where lasting, active lifestyles are built. Our product is a tool, a means to an end, not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. In the end, it's all about our team and our members. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected. We need you! You belong!
● You get to take part in various community events and Company outings as a part of our making work fun attitude and to support our local community!
As a Member Services Representative (MSR) your main focus will be to build relationships and rapport with fellow team members and Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. Along with ensuring a sparkling clean club, providing exceptional customer service and a “Judgment Free” experience!
Daily Duties and Responsibilities of an MSR
● Greet members in a friendly and welcoming manner upon check in and when exiting the club
● Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answering phones in a friendly manner and assisting callers with a variety of questions
- Assisting members in the club with any questions and concerns
- Taking prospective members on tours and assessing their memberships needs
- Supporting new members on their sign-up journey
- Providing proficient knowledge of merchandise sales and completing transactions with ease and accuracy
- Facilitating needed updates or addressing concerns pertaining to a member’s account
● Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevating issues as needed to the Assistant Manager or Manager
● Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and sanitization of the club’s interior/exterior through specific assigned daily cleaning duties
● Performing club walkthroughs, while addressing supply needs, cleanliness concerns and safety/policy issues
Qualifications and characteristics that will make you a wonderful match for our Membership Services Representative position:
● Exhibit an upbeat and positive attitude!
● Present a basic computer and Point of Sale proficiency
● Have a passion for fitness and health, and a desire to motivate and inspire others!
● Be punctual, reliable and show respect
● An ability and desire to interact in a positive and professional way with members and fellow team members always striving to exceed the member’s expectations.
● Display strong listening skills with the ability to empathize and problem solve
● Work cohesively with co-workers in a team environment
● Demonstrate understanding in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
● Willingness to become CPR/AED Certified (training provided by Planet Fitness)
● High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred
● Continual standing and walking during shift
● Frequent communication throughout shift both in person or on the phone
● Occasional climbing, balancing, bending and kneeling during shift
● Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.