The Overnight Cleaner will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive and safe member experience. Position hours are 10pm through 6am, Monday through Friday weekly. This position is Full Time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests by providing exceptional customer service
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Club Manager as needed
- Maintain the neatness and cleanliness of the club
- Monitor for safety of persons and cleanliness in the club
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Cleaning background preferred
- Customer Service background preferred
- A passion for fitness and health
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
- High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Acknowledgement of members when maintaining the facility
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Will dilute and clean with chemicals throughout shift
- Clean and sanitize equipment, restrooms and surfaces throughout the club
- Monitor club and assist members throughout entirety of shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.