The Overnight Cleaner will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive and safe member experience. Position hours are 10pm through 6am, Monday through Friday weekly. This position is Full Time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests by providing exceptional customer service
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Club Manager as needed
- Maintain the neatness and cleanliness of the club
- Monitor for safety of persons and cleanliness in the club
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Cleaning background preferred
- Customer Service background preferred
- A passion for fitness and health
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
- High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Acknowledgement of members when maintaining the facility
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Will dilute and clean with chemicals throughout shift
- Clean and sanitize equipment, restrooms and surfaces throughout the club
- Monitor club and assist members throughout entirety of shift