Title: Overnight Member Services Rep Custodian
Reports to: Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people’s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don’t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United FP believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
What’s your role?
As an Overnight Custodian you are a high energy, positive member of the team who loves to see results. You like to check things off your to-do list. You serve our members in a way that means the most by providing a super clean club as they work toward their fitness goals in a judgement-free environment. You will create “raving fans” by delivering 1% service when you take pride in the details of the work you will do.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure cleaning standards are achieved daily because members value this and we’re known for that too! The details of your work matter…people notice!
- You may not see many members on your overnight shift but when you do, you will assist them at the welcome desk checking them in. You may even have a tour or two, member enrollment or other club responsibilities but 80% of your time will be devoted to your cleaning responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate – love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule could vary although hours worked will be overnight, including weekends and holidays.
- United FP offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for serving others.
- Custodial experience would be helpful.
- Initiative to get the job done without supervision.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
About United FP Management, LLC
United FP Management, LLC (“UFP") is the largest developer and operator of fitness clubs under the Planet Fitness brand. United FP operates in the High Value Low Price (HVLP) segment of the fitness market and serves 1.1 million members across 192 clubs. UFP is diversely positioned across 14 states – Arizona (44 clubs) and Texas (30 clubs) represent its two largest markets – and multiple market types ranging from urban metro to small markets. The Company was formed in 2016 via the merger of five Planet Fitness franchisee platforms and has grown through consistent organic site development and four additional tuck-in acquisitions. United FP is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
United FP Management, LLC is owned by American Securities, a leading U.S. private equity firm that invests in market- leading North American companies with annual revenues generally ranging from $200 million to $2 billion and/or $50 million to $200 million of EBITDA. American Securities and its affiliates have approximately $23 billion under management and based in New York with an office in Shanghai.
About Planet Fitness
Founded in 1992 in Dover, NH, Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States by number of members and locations. As of March 31, 2022, Planet Fitness had more than 16.2 million members and 2,291 stores in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, Panama, Mexico and Australia. The Company’s mission is to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®. More than 90% of Planet Fitness stores are owned and operated by independent business men and women.
Note to Applicants: We have been made aware of an increasing number of hiring fraud schemes across numerous platforms. Planet Fitness never requires advance payments of any kind for computer equipment or any other purpose at the start of employment. Any request for you to provide payment information during the application process is part of a fraud scheme. Further, we recommend that you do not provide sensitive personal information (SSN, DOB, driver’s license number) as part of the initial application process.