Core Development and Management (dba Planet Fitness) is looking for Facilities & Maintenance Technicians to join our team. This position will be servicing clubs regionalized in respective parts of MA, RI, or NH. We currently operates over 65 clubs across New England.
As a Facilities & Maintenance Technician, you are responsible for diagnosing, servicing, repairing, and maintaining fitness equipment and facilities while delivering exceptional customer service to our club team members and club members.
We encourage all mechanically inclined individuals with or without experience in the service and repair industry to apply. Paid training provided.
- Travel to club locations
- Inspect, calibrate, and clean and test fitness equipment during Club visits
- Evaluate equipment for repair; prepare parts list and time estimates for a repair
- Complete repairs with parts ordered; test that machine/equipment is back in full working order
- Provide communication to club leadership both in scheduling times to come out and what is going on with their equipment
- Team player, organized, energetic, clean
- Have working knowledge in facilities maintenance
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot facility and equipment related issues
- Demonstrate effective verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Maintain a clean and organized company vehicle at all times
- Maintain proper inventory levels and count accuracy at all times
- Complete vehicle maintenance needs as directed by manager
- Update ticketing system daily
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be able to lift/move fitness equipment & parts, some in excess of 50 llbs
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance and clear an MVR Check.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of computers, tablets, wifi, email and cell phone technology
As a member of Core Development and Management you can expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Health Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, 401K Benefits
This position pays $20.00-$26.00 per hour.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.