Planet Fitness prides itself on creating a unique environment where anyone – and we mean anyone – can be comfortable. A diverse, Judgement Free Zone® where a lasting, active lifestyle can be built. This product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold-maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected.
We are searching for a Member Services Representative to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience!
- Customer Service experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy
- Punctuality and reliability
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members and guests, always providing exceptional customer service
- Answer phones courteously and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members in or provide a legendary tour to prospective members!
- Log amenities
- Communicate updates and events to members and guests
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
About Flynn Fitness Group LLC
As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our absurdly low prices, our Lunk Alarm™, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.
Planet Fitness is a franchise of fitness centers. The particular Planet Fitness health clubs to which this position supports, located in Massachusetts and Georgia, are independently owned and operated by Flynn Fitness Group. As an independent franchise we have built our company by staying true to our core values. Those values include: Customer Centric Mindset, Gratitude, Integrity, Perseverance, Loyalty and Family.
Flynn Fitness mission statement: To improve people’s lives by delivering a consistent, affordable, health & wellness experience in a judgement free environment.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.