Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Full Time Administrative Assistant
Location: Schenectady, NY
Type: Full Time
PF Management Group is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant!
We are searching for an administrative assistant to join our team! Supporting the CFO, COO and President, the administrative assistant has responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation of the front office, including managing a multi-line phone system, handling front desk office operations, coordinating office services, and representing PF Management Group to the public in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee front desk operations, organize front reception area to ensure clean and welcoming environment for all employees and visitors.
- Answer and direct phone calls on multiple phone lines from customers, business associates, and the general public.
- Present a professional welcome as the first point of contact in greeting, assisting and directing visitors and clients.
- Manage calendar reservations/scheduling for conference rooms and appointments for staff.
- Assist with general meeting support by securing food and beverages, setting up the conference rooms and providing needed documents and supplies.
- Procurement and replenishment of beverages/snacks/janitorial/office supplies.
- Maintain common spaces for appearance and functionality.
- Assist in arranging company dinners and other corporate functions.
- Organize and maintain supplies in copy areas, mail room, kitchen areas, and conference rooms.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage corporate Fedex and USPS accounts.
- Handle special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from supervisors.
- Responsible for all office and club orders to include paper items, beverages, office supplies, furniture.
- Work directly with Supervisor and vendors on building maintenance and issues to include electricians, contractors, property managers, painters, cleaners and PF preferred vendors.
- Book travel: flights, hotels, rental cars, car service/taxis
- 3 + years of experience in an administrative role.
- AA/AS degree required.
- QuickBooks and general accounting experience preferred.
- Professional attitude in interactions with staff, clients, vendors and general public.
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all contacts to ensure confidential data or communications are handled appropriately when routed/distributed.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Capability to work in a fast paced, team oriented office environment.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.