Front Desk Staff -- Part Time Weekend Shift
Location: North Fort Myers , FL
Type: Part Time
The Front Desk Staff will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members, and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members, and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including, but not limited to:
- Answering phones in a friendly manner and assisting callers with a variety of questions.
- Checking members into the system.
- Providing prospective members tours of the facility.
- Signing-up new members.
- Keep the gym and all equipment extremely clean and in good working order
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Potential for advancement to Assistant Manager or Manager as opportunity arises.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Customer service background preferred.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Outstanding customer service skills; ability to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma / GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.