Weekend Front desk Rep
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Our job opening
Excel Fitness is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our team! We own and operate 36 Planet Fitness clubs across 3 states - and we're growing every day!
You will work in a call center environment, providing support services via telephone and email. You will act as an advocate to our members, guests and prospective members, helping to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- Receive inbound calls in a friendly manner from prospective and current members.
- Answer questions involving general information about Planet Fitness.
- Explain Planet Fitness policies to prospective and current members
- Inform prospective members the current prices and promotions
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Facilitate needed updates to members’ accounts.
- Answer detailed questions regarding member’s contract and company policies.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with prospects, members and co-workers.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 1 – 3 years of call center or customer service experience
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
Why you should join Excel Fitness
- Great career opportunities – every one of our General and Regional managers were promoted form within
- Starting pay at $9.00/hr
- Fully covered health and dental insurance
- Free premium gym membership!
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.