Who we are
PF is the brand of choice in the health and fitness industry, with a mission statement of providing a clean, affordable and non-intimidating gym environment for everyone. PF Northwest owners are a couple that opened their first franchise location in April 2011 in Vancouver, WA. Since then have expanded to 10 locations across OR and WA with an ambitious scheduled development plan over the next five years.
At PF Northwest, we pride ourselves on building an atmosphere of positivity, inclusivity in our business, Our company culture is shaped around equity, hard work and trust. As we believe growth comes from service excellence, our company is focused on training and developing our talents to deliver the best experience to our members. It’s a place for motivated team members, who possess a passion for sports and service to grow their professional capabilities.
About the role
The Overnight Team Member will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. We pride ourselves in offering a consistent experience throughout the overnight hours with being open 24/5. The Overnight Team Member will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. You will also be responsible for closing that day’s shift for that business day and maintaining the cleanliness standards of the club.
Why you should join Planet Fitness!
You want to contribute in building an atmosphere of positivity, inclusivity, and you value a culture of equity, hard work, recognition, respect and trust. Join an inclusive and casual team environment with co-workers who like you will help make us all great.
Work-out for free and enjoy the Black Card amenities
Generous PTO plan
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Tax free HSA and Flex saving plans, supplement insurance options
Build a career through advancement opportunities.
What you'll do
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintain the neatness and cleanliness of the club, including but not limited to:
- The Front Desk & BCM Spa
- The club equipment and floor
- The locker rooms
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with the day shift and overnight support positions to ensure seamless club operations.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem-solve.
- Current CPR/AED Certification preferred.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will encounter cleaning agents during shift
This is a full-time, nonexempt position. Days and hours of work can be anywhere between Monday through Sunday, 10 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. To include holidays.