Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Overnight Customer Service Representative
Location: Middletown, DE
Type: Part Time
Customer Service Representative- 3rd Shift
*To be considered an active candidate for this position, please be sure to include a resume before clicking apply.
We are searching for a Overnight Customer Service Representative to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will get the opportunity to serve your community by enabling all people to enhance their lives through fitness in a judgement free environment. You will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
This is an overnight position on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Customer Service/Front Desk Activities:
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system.
- Explaining and promoting our unique fitness instruction classes (pe@pf) to our active members and our new members, helping them to keep their workouts new and exciting.
- Exceeding the minimum required daily statistics.
- Ability to assess and assist in emergency medical situations.
- Upholding rules and policies in the facility.
- Close shift for the business day.
- Uphold integrity and security of sensitive company documents.
- Lead by example and maintain consistent accountability.
- Communicate between staff members any changes or information that is pertinent to their positions.
- Member Accounts:
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions.
- Checking members into fitness classes daily using Datatrak systems.
- Creating new memberships and guest accounts for members.
- Uphold integrity and security with member documents and sensitive information at all times.
- Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights.
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
- Completion of daily and weekly cleaning responsibilities.
- Track Key Performance Indicators such as guest counts, cancels, info calls
- Uphold the positive, energetic, upbeat culture of Planet Fitness.
- 6-12 months of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Positive leadership and diplomacy skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work overnight hours.
- Be a representative of the core values of National Fitness Partners at all times, by upholding the beliefs of Teamwork, Passion, Integrity, Positivity, Accountability
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift including but not limited to:
- Windex (window cleaner)
- Enviro Care Sanitizer
- Caustic Acid
- (Please ask your manager for the fully extensive list if needed)
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.