Member Service Representative
Location: Bradenton, FL
Type: Part Time
The Member Service Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members, and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members, and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including, but not limited to:
- Answering phones in a friendly manner and assisting callers with a variety of questions.
- Checking members into the system.
- Providing prospective members tours of the facility.
- Signing-up new members.
- Keep the gym and all equipment extremely clean and in good working order
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Potential for advancement to Assistant Manager or Manager as opportunity arises.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Customer service background preferred.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Outstanding customer service skills; ability to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma / GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand.
With more than 1,700 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, Mexico and growing, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.