Location: Beckley, WV
Type: Full Time
Title: Club Manager
Reports to: District Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people’s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don’t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
As a Club Manager for United PF your role will be to lead and support your team of employees running your Club operation. You will champion and embody our culture, mission, and values. You will inspire your team to deliver customer service excellence 1% and ensure we deliver a “Judgement Free” member experience. You will influence performance through coaching feedback. You have a passion for people and helping them grow their skills because our greatest asset is our people.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Recruit and hire enthusiastic team members who believe in our PF philosophy and want to help people live healthier lives.
- Develop and lead your team to take ownership of the business by providing an exceptional member experience in a clean, judgement-free environment.
- Lead by example. Do what you want your people to do in all aspects of your operation.
- Develop a sense of “family” with your team and members by honoring our United PF mission and living our Core Values.
- Grow your business and deliver results through sales related initiatives and managing controllable cost.
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule will vary. Shifts could involve any of our hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, performance incentives, relocation packages, medical insurance, PF Black card membership, plus, a generous 401K matching program.
- United PF is committed to developing our people. Everyone is a leader here. Everyone has influence. We provide world-class leadership development programs.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- 1 years industry experience
- Experience in customer service, operations and leading teams. Demonstrates initiative and strong communications skills.
- Great organizational, relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand.
With more than 1,700 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, Mexico and growing, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.