As a Team Member you will be responsible for maintaining two key components of the brand:
1) Friendliness: We create a positive Member experience by providing world-class customer service to PF Members, Guests, and Prospects.
2) Cleanliness: We hold ourselves to the highest standard of cleanliness, and our Members do as well! We focus on everything from the High-Impact Areas (Front Desk, BCM Spa, Locker Rooms), to the baseboards, to underneath the treadmills. It is quite simply a prerequisite for a successful club, and it is fully expected that anyone and everyone on the team cleans on a consistent basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the 10/5 Rule: Intentionally acknowledge anyone within 5 feet whether they're coming in/leaving the Club, out on the floor, or up at the Front Desk.
- Conduct accurate Tours and Info. Calls for Prospects through memorization of specific scripts.
- Handle all Front Desk activities including:
-Personalized check-ins for every Member, Guest, and Prospect.
-Address security issues with check-ins (such as no photo on file) and overdue balances.
-Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist with a variety of questions.
-Take Prospects and Guests on tours, educate on membership options, and get them signed up.
-Facilitate updates to Member accounts, such as updating billing information or rewriting an agreement.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Operate tanning booths and other amenities for Black Card Members.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all aspects of the club.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for servant leadership.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding Member expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.