Part Time Cleaner
Location: Cathedral City, CA
Type: Part Time
Job Title: Cleaner
Reports to: Club Manager
Status: Part Time
Responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure positive member experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize locker rooms
- Stock locker room with proper paper product
- Report broken amenities or equipment such as toilets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc. to Club Manager
- Turn lost member property into Club Manager/Assistant via club Manager’s lost and found policy immediately
- Open availability is a must, hours vary between 10-15 hours a week, Club Manager will discuss schedule depending on need
Essential Behavior Requirement
- Customer Service: communicates and interacts with customers (includes coworkers and the public) in a way that exceeds the customer’s wants and needs.
- Listening: actively listens to customers (includes coworkers and the public) empathizes (sees the situation from the customer’s perspective) and works together to solve the problem.
- Problem Solving: recognizes and defines problems; analyzes relevant information; encourages alternative solutions and plans to resolve situations; seeks additional assistance when needed.
- Diplomacy: demonstrates tact and skill in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Honesty and good work ethic
- Standing and walking at least 75% of the shift
- Reach and feel with hands/fingers/arms at least 75% of the shift
- Climb, balance, kneel and crouch less than 30% of the shift
- Talking with members/staff less than 30% of the shift
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs less than 30% of the shift
- May encounter toxic chemicals less than 30% of the shift
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand.
With more than 1,700 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, Mexico and growing, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.