Field Operations Director
Location: Livonia, MI
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Field Operations Director to be part of and lead an EPIC team!
- People First
- Customer Mania
Are you a strategic Business Leader who is accomplished at guiding and directing a team to reach optimal growth, executional excellence, and profitability? Do you consider yourself an excellent communicator?
Our ideal Field Operations Director is a flexible, process-driven individual who strives to make a positive impact on club operations in all 46 club locations. He/She rolls up their sleeves, dives in to issues, seeks consensus on resolutions, is caring and driven. The right candidate will take ownership and responsibility for club/regional operations and operational results.
Do these qualities describe you?
- Influencing and Leading
- People Management
- Performance driven
- Results driven
- Critical Thinker
- Above and beyond mentality
- Conflict Management
- Excellent Decision Making skills
- Diligent and Persistent
- Keen Observation skills
- Excellent Communicator
Position Summary: The Field Operations Director is responsible for the supervision, direction, and management of all aspects of Company Club operations, encompassing 46 locations, in a manner designed to obtain maximum sales and profit margins; ensuring control of all operation expenses, excellence in member customer service, and executional excellence. To ensure that all company operations, individually and collectively, meet targeted projections and goals through the effective utilization of personnel and resources and proper execution of all Company objective, directives, and goals. Executes solo and team club visits, both announced and unannounced, to measure and assess club operations and provide guidance. All areas described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
What we offer:
- Great career opportunities...we are a dynamic and growing company!
- Excellent training program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits.
- A 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- AFLAC supplemental benefits.
- Company paid life insurance.
- An Employee Assistance Program, available to all employees.
- FREE Black Card Membership.
- A generous paid time off policy that is available on your start date and increases along with your tenure!
- Must be able to work in and commute throughout the Metro Detroit, MI region, Grand Rapids, MI region, and Toledo, OH regions.
- Multi-unit experience required.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Superior customer service and leadership skills and experience.
- Superior supervisory, diplomacy, and listening skills, including strong problem resolution skills.
- Solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Current CPR Certification required (or within 30 days of hire).
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.
- Great base pay aggressive bonus potential.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand.
With more than 1,700 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, Mexico and growing, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.