Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Knoxville, TN
Type: Full Time
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Executive communications, including taking and making calls, reviewing and prioritizing emails, interfacing via email with clients, and reviewing executive communication as needed.
- Manage Executive Schedule, including scheduling appointments, meetings and tasks.
- Coordinates calendars and travel itineraries, while proactively creating efficiencies for executive. This includes booking and arrangement of travel, transportation, and accommodations. Also, manages scheduling conflicts when they arise.
- Guarantees a rolling 8-week calendar is proactively managed with conflicts proactively resolved.
- Prioritizes, organizes, manages projects, and creates sense of urgency to support client needs.
- Utilizes the internet to research price comparisons and services offered to ensure efficiency in our list of preferred vendors.
- On a weekly basis, provides an upfront, bi-weekly list of tracking on important tasks and deadlines. This includes updates on a list of all appointments and suggested areas for additional agencies- i.e., appointments that can be cancelled or pushed off, and/ or that can be delegated.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Take detailed notes and prepare task lists and updated minutes from meetings and/or phone calls.
- Organizing and filing.
- Assists in executive event planning, tracking, scheduling, and execution of these events. This includes professional email communication, itineraries, site preparation and all logistics, greeting of guests, and guest travel logistics and communication.
- Provides administrative support to the company, when not engaged in personal assistant activities.
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality on all matters.
- Proficient use of all Apple related platforms, Google (Scheduler), Microsoft for Mac.
- Strong computer skills, to include all Microsoft Office Software and online skills and resourcefulness.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Ability to proactively prioritize and multi task.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must!
- Expense and Budget Management skills.
- Full time availability with strong work ethic and punctual timing.
- Strong problem-resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly through email, as well as in person.
- Demonstrates a team approach- overlapping when needed, cross-supporting, and leveraging others’ expertise to keep all eyes on getting things done.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.