Location: Livonia, MI
Type: Full Time
PF Michigan Group, one of the nation's largest and fastest growing franchisees of Planet Fitness health clubs, is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to offer support to its marketing department and 45 (and counting!) locations. The right candidate for this position is looking to hit the ground running, will work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong passion for marketing and communications!
The Marketing Coordinator will be based of PFMG's Northville, MI. office and report to the Director of Marketing.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating promotional items and maintaining inventory for giveaways and supplies.
- Updating systems for promotions and communicating information company-wide.
- Facilitate communication between the PFMG Northville offices and clubs regarding promotions and promotional signage.
- Manage charitable requests and coordinate donations for community activities.
- Assisting with Monthly ROI reporting.
- Maintaining member, email and texting lists and coordinating email blasts and other communication.
- Assisting with the Street Team and other grass-roots programs, including maintaining the Street Team calendar, communicating details on shows to team and distribution of follow-up reports.
- Assist with coordinating grand opening events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and functions, which are essential to the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Suite of Product
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and quickly shift gears
- Previous experience working with and using: SalesForce, ConstantContract, Adobe Editing Suite, Powerpoint
What we offer:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits.
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- FREE Black Card Membership!
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.