Club Inspection Coordinator
Location: Livonia, MI
Type: Full Time
Planet Fitness is currently seeking a Club Inspection Coordinator to join our EPIC team!
The ideal Club Inspection Coordinator is a flexible, process-driven individual who strives to make a positive impact on club operations. He/She rolls up their sleeves, is caring, and driven. The right candidate will take ownership and responsibility for the inspection of club operations, utilizing the appropriate tools and reports in order to highlight areas of opportunity and showcase executional excellence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Properly, accurately and timely performs announced and unannounced Club facility brand excellence inspections, re-inspections and visits, assessing operational standards in the club and through proper communication with Club management and staff, ensures that critical issues are addressed and resolved promptly, and that a timely and proper plan, including a follow up plan, is put in place to correct any below standard areas.
- Daily travel, in all forms of weather, to and from company clubs (metro Detroit area, Grand Rapids, MI area, and Toledo, OH, area), ensuring a presence in the clubs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. This position is based in metro Detroit.
- Excellent and flawless driving record. Operates Company vehicle to travel to and from clubs and office(s).
- Maintains a high level of integrity in relation to inspection observations and recording, reporting, and communication of inspection results.
- Performs quality assurance checks on Clubs within the region through info calls, tours, etc., ensuring that the company quality, customer service and membership goals and standards are being properly maintained and executed.
- Maintains positive communication style when communicating areas of opportunity and examples of executional excellence.
- Interfaces with both the Operations team and Facilities, Maintenance and Equipment team to ensure that equipment and facility issues are communicated and resolved promptly and properly.
- Properly processes all required paperwork and documentation.
- Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and functions, which are essential to the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: HS Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Experience: Previous quality control and/or inspection experience preferred
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proven track record of success in operational excellence.
- Ability to perform routine work of the same task.
- Contributes to positive teamwork environment.
- Exercises proper judgment in prioritization of job responsibilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees.
What we offer:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits.
- FREE Black Card Membership!
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand.
With more than 1,700 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Canada, Panama, Mexico and growing, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.